TKD’s Litigation Practice Group represents corporate and individual clients in commercial and business litigation in federal and state trial and appellate courts and also in bankruptcy courts. In addition, we often represent clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings. In every situation, we seek to achieve the best possible result, consistent with the client’s goals and with maximum efficiency.
Our practice covers the full range of complex, challenging issues facing private and public companies today. TKD litigators are thoroughly experienced in handling, and are currently or recently engaged in handling, matters in the following areas:
- Contract and other business disputes.
- Business dissolutions.
- Real estate and title claims disputes.
- Mortgage foreclosures.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Licensing claims.
- Creditors’ rights.
- Claims under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
- Antitrust claims.
- Trade secrets and unfair competition.
- Intellectual property matters.
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants and non-competition agreements.
- Fraudulent transfers.
- Dealer, representative, franchisee and distributor terminations.
- Defamation and libel claims.
- Commercial tenancy matters.
- Professional liability.