Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP is pleased to announce that Gabriel Levinson has joined the firm as Counsel in the Litigation Practice Group.
Mr. Levinson represents commercial and residential real estate owners, operators, and developers; asset management firms; nightlife and restaurant owners, operators, and developers; financial and real estate investors; a New York City restaurant group; design professionals; entrepreneurs; artists; and high net-worth individuals.
Mr. Levinson has successfully litigated and secured jury and non-jury verdicts in both the Supreme and Civil Courts of New York in the areas of commercial, contractual, real estate, entertainment and insurance litigation, and has arbitrated and mediated cases before various alternative dispute resolution tribunals. Mr. Levinson also provides legal counsel on a wide range of real estate and business issues.
Representative clients and matters include:
- Asset management firms ranging from $500 million to $16 billion under management, and other financial companies, in matters with institutional lenders and in actions concerning the enforceability of financial and commercial real estate documents.
- Shareholder and partnership issues and disputes.
- Public and private companies and high net-worth individuals in disputes concerning commercial real estate and financial matters.
- Real estate owners and developers in complex construction issues.
- Corporations in multi-jurisdictional disputes.
- Restaurant businesses in capitalization and conversion disputes.
- Private companies in disputes with their affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
Mr. Levinson is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and the New York State Bar Association, serving on its Arbitration and Mediation Committees.
Prior to joining Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP, Mr. Levinson was a senior attorney in the litigation group of Ganfer & Shore, LLP.
Mr. Levinson received a B.A. from Vassar College in 1995. He received a J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 1998.