- Robert Heim Featured on CNBC About SEC Enforcement Against Former Apple Executives
April 24, 2007
White Collar and Government Investigations, Securities & Financial Services Litigation partner Robert Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator on CNBC’s “Closing Bell” with Maria Bartiromo, discussing the SEC’s enforcement action against former Apple executives. In the segment, Robert explained the SEC’s accusations of stock options backdating and the subsequent administrative action taken against the former Apple Computer executives.
- Jim Smith Tours China with New York and China-Based Financial Advisors
February 14, 2007
James Smith, a corporate partner, toured China with New York and China-based financial advisors.
- Edward Farrell Named Partner in Real Estate Practice
January 25, 2007
Edward Farrell has been named Partner in the Real Estate Practice.
- Linda Singer Roth Named Counsel in Litigation Group
January 24, 2007
Linda Singer Roth has recently been named Counsel in the firm’s Litigation Practice.
- Glass Condominium Project Receives $2 Million in Financing
December 13, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented client 88 Laight Street, LLC to close $2 million in additional financing to complete the The Glass Condominium project.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Obtains Substantial Cash Settlement for Lender
December 11, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin obtained a substantial cash settlement on behalf.
- TKD Defends Real Estate Developer’s Title
December 10, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin successfully defended the title of a real estate developer.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents Client in Acquisition of Chelsea Commercial Building
November 30, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented our client in the acquisition of a commercial building and development of the building into residential condominium units at 458 West 18th Street in Chelsea.
- Habitat Magazine Interviews Steve Troup
November 27, 2006
- Anthony Dougherty Named to Blanton-Peale Institute Board of Trustees
October 20, 2006
Anthony Dougherty, a Partner at Tarter Lrinsky & Drogin, was recently named to the Board of Trustees of the Blanton-Peale Institute.
- Andrew Krinsky Pro Bono Legal Services Recognition
October 17, 2006
Andrew Krinsky has recently been honored by the New York State Bar Association for his outstanding contribution in Pro Bono legal services.
- Steve Troup Interviewed in New York Times Real Estate Q&A
September 15, 2006
- Firm Represents Leading Steel Trader in Acquisition
June 1, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented one of the world’s largest privately-owned steel trading companies in its acquisition of a New York and Florida-based steel service company.
- Firm Represents Client in Acquisition of Catering Business
April 5, 2006
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented a client who owns and manages an existing, successful, high-end catering business in Manhattan in the acquisition of a large competitor.
- Steven Troup Interviewed in January Issue of Habitat Magazine
January 19, 2006
- Arthur Zagorsky Named Partner at Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
January 19, 2006
We are pleased to announce that Arthur Zagorsky has been named a Partner of the firm.
- Edward Farrell and Debra Bodian Bernstein Named Counsel to the Firm
January 19, 2006
We are pleased to announce that Edward Farrell and Debra Bodian Bernstein have been named Counsel to the firm.
- Steve Troup Interviewed in New York Times
January 8, 2006
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin's Client Cleared On National Origin Discrimination Claim
November 20, 2005
An investigation by the New York State Division of Human Rights has found that Tarter Krinsky & Drogin's client, a managing agent of a residential apartment building complex, did not violate the New York State Human Rights law.
- Client Prevails In Arbitration By Discharged Executive
October 27, 2005
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin's client, a distribution company, discharged an executive following an investigation into allegations that he had harassed female employees and engaged in other improper behavior.
- Anthony Dougherty Joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin as Partner
August 9, 2005
We are pleased to announce that Anthony Dougherty has joined the firm as a partner in the Not-for-Profit and Litigation Groups.
- Steven Troup Interviewed on Contract Concerns in Habitat Magazine
August 9, 2005
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Obtains Dismissal of Discrimination Complaint
June 29, 2005
A complaint was filed against Tarter Krinsky & Drogin's client by one of its former employees.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents Lead Investors in Convertible Debt Offering
May 16, 2005
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP represented the lead investors in a $3.15 million senior secured convertible debenture investment in Proectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents Purchaser of Textile Importer
April 7, 2005
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin recently represented the purchaser in the acquisition of a privately-held textile company with annual sales of approximately $35 million.