- Stephen L. Ferszt Appointed To IRS Advisory Committee
June 11, 2011
Stephen L. Ferszt has been appointed by the IRS to the IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT).
- New York Enterprise Report Finalists
June 10, 2011
- David Pfeffer Moderates Seminar On University Facility Construction
June 9, 2011
David J. Pfeffer, Co-chair of the Construction Practice, moderated “New Developments in Higher Education,” a seminar hosted by the Greater New York Construction User Council.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Obtains Dismissal of New York State Lawsuit Against Out of State Defendants
June 7, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin was recently successful in obtaining dismissal of a lawsuit against several of its clients.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Successful In Suppressing Persistent Plaintif
May 23, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin successfully persuaded the New York State Appellate Division, Second Department to dismiss claims against our client by a persistent plaintiff.
- Firm Represents Cayuga Capital Management in $27 Million Sale
May 16, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented Cayuga Capital Management LLC, a private real estate investment firm based in New York City, in the sale of 44 Berry Street to ING Clarion Partners for $27 million on May 12, 2011.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents Triangle Equities in $35 Million Development Project
May 12, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin represented Triangle Equities in their successful bid to acquire and develop two sites in the Melrose neighborhood of The Bronx in New York City from the New York City Economic Development Corporation (EDC).
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Obtains Dismissal for Mortgage Lender
May 10, 2011
As recently reported in the New York Law Journal as a "Decision of Interest," Tarter Krinsky & Drogin obtained dismissal of an action against our client, a mortgage lender.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Wins Two Decisions Before NYS Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board
April 21, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin recently won decisions following hearings before administrative law judges of the New York State Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board.
- Court Grants Motion to Dismiss Complaint Against University
April 20, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin successfully represented a university whose dining facility was operated by an outside vendor.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents PB Capital in $85 Million Loan
February 23, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin recently represented PB Capital Corporation, a subsidiary of Deutsche Postbank AG, in an $85 million loan to two entities owned by Hartz Mountain Industries, Inc.
- Client Acquires Alloy Supplier
February 4, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin recently represented one of the world’s largest privately-owned steel trading companies in its acquisition of a Texas-based company.
- Appellate Court Reverses $6 Million Judgment Against Client
February 2, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin was retained to appeal a $6 million judgment against a client based on a purported failure to repay a loan.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Represents Lead Investor in Software Technology Company
January 19, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin recently represented the lead investor, a private offshore investment fund, in a $2.6 million secured loan and equity investment in a California-based technology software company.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Successfully Defends Cooperative Board
January 3, 2011
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin successfully defended the board of a cooperative building on Manhattan’s Upper East Side in a recent trial.
- Leading Construction, Engineering Journals Quote David Pfeffer on Outlook for 2011
January 3, 2011
An article on “How To Get Work in 2011?” in the January 1, 2011 issue of ENR New York (Engineering News-Record) quotes David J. Pfeffer on the outlook for the New York region’s design and construction market. The article also appeared in the December 13, 2010 issue of New York Construction.
- Maxwell Rosenthal Joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
December 20, 2010
Maxwell D. Rosenthal has joined Tarter Krinsky & Drogin as an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
- Lisa M. McIntyre Joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
December 20, 2010
Lisa M. McIntyre has joined Tarter Krinsky & Drogin as an Associate in the firm’s Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring Practice Group.
- Jonathan Grippo Joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
December 20, 2010
Jonathan Grippo has joined Tarter Krinsky & Drogin as an Associate in the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Practices.
- Michael Wood Awarded LEED Green Associate Credential
December 15, 2010
Michael R. Wood has been awarded the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate credential from the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
- Robert Heim Tests Your Knowledge of Insider Tips in CNN Interactive Quiz
December 7, 2010
Think you would recognize an insider tip if you heard one? It's not always so black and white, as former SEC prosecutor Robert Heim shows in the following scenarios. Test your knowledge on what makes the sharing of certain information illegal.
- Frank H. Klein Joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
December 3, 2010
Frank H. Klein has joined Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP as Counsel in the firm’s Trusts and Estates Practice.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Settles Difficult Cooperative Litigation
November 30, 2010
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Partner Steven Troup recently settled a difficult case involving two siblings’ claims to a cooperative apartment following the death of their mother.
- Robert Heim Authors New York Post Column on Insider Trading Enforcement
November 28, 2010
White Collar and Government Investigations, Securities & Financial Services Litigation partner Robert Heim authored a guest column in the New York Post. The article discusses the Justice Department’s recent insider trading enforcement initiatives.
- Edward Finkelstein Joins Board of Beth Israelâ��s Louis Armstrong Center
October 25, 2010
Edward R. Finkelstein, Counsel in the Litigation Practice of Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP, has joined the Board of Directors of The Louis Armstrong Center for Music and Medicine at Beth Israel Hospital.