Richard Steer will speak at the American Conference Institute’s 23rd National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance. His panel is titled "Wage and Hour and EPLI.”
• Claims for failure to pay overtime
• Status of employer as exempt/non-exempt for overtime
• Department of Labor regulations, guidelines, and test for exemption
• Minimum wage
• Off-the-clock claims
• Franchise and wage & hour
• Court decision on independent contractors
Richard Steer is a Partner in the Labor and Employment Practice.
For more information, click here.
|Steer, Richard L. Partner and Chair of Employment Practices Liability Insurance Practice||Partner and Chair of Employment Practices Liability Insurance Practice||212.216.8070|