- Charles Pierce to Speak on Mechanic’s Liens
September 24, 2015
Charles Pierce will present the Lorman Education Services webinar “Mechanic’s Liens in New York: What You Should Know.” Chip will provide insight, priorities, practice points and other considerations on private and public improvement liens.
- Stephen Ferszt to Speak on Employee Plan Correction Programs
July 27, 2015
Stephen Ferszt will speak at the Middlesex Bar Association’s Tax Law Seminar on Employee Plan Correction Programs. The seminar focuses on the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS) and the DOL Filing Correction Program.
- Richard L. Steer to Speak on Wage and Hour and EPLI
July 27, 2015
Richard Steer will speak at the American Conference Institute’s 23rd National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance. His panel is titled “Wage and Hour and EPLI.”
- 3D Printing: The Newest Dimension in IP Protection
June 11, 2015
Amy Goldsmith and Philip Braginsky, Co-Chairs of the Intellectual Property Practice, presented the Lawline webinar “3D Printing: The Newest Dimension in IP Protection.”
- Patent Design Strategy and the new Hague Agreement for Designs
June 11, 2015
Amy Goldsmith and Philip Braginsky, Co-Chairs of the Intellectual Property Practice, presented the Lawline webinar “Patent Design Strategy and the new Hague Agreement for Designs.”
- Richard Steer to Speak on Timekeeping and Social Media Claims
May 28, 2015
Richard Steer, Partner in the Labor and Employment Practice will speak at the ACI’s 24th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions.
- Patrick Kilduff Speaks On Outdoor Signage Leasing and Regulation
May 15, 2015
Partner Patrick Kilduff presented "Your Ad Here: Outdoor Signage Leasing and Regulation" for Lawline. He discusses the key considerations surrounding outdoor advertising regulation and leasing.
- Marketing through Celebrities - Publicity Rights, Product Placement and Endorsement
May 12, 2015
Amy Goldsmith presents "Marketing through Celebrities - Publicity Rights, Product Placement and Endorsement" for Lawline. This program provides a substantial understanding of publicity rights and reviews various applicable cases from the inception of the doctrine, and covers contractual protection for publicity rights, including endorsement contracts, product placement and licensing.
- No Good Idea Goes Unpunished: IP Protection in the World of Retail
May 12, 2015
Amy Goldsmith presents "No Good Idea Goes Unpunished: IP Protection in the World of Retail" for Lawline. This seminar provides an overview of the strategies for protecting your intellectual property in the retail industry.
- Rich Steer to Speak on Sexual Harassment
May 6, 2015
Rich Steer, Partner in the Labor and Employment Practice, will speak at the Engineering News Record Groundbreaking Women in Construction Conference.
- Legal Challenges and Opportunities in the U.S. Market for Retail Companies
April 27, 2015
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin is partnering with Università Bocconi to host a full-day program as part of its In-Company Training Program. The program is titled “Legal Challenges and Opportunities in the U.S. Market for Retail Companies.”
- Joann Palumbo to Speak at Fordham University on Trusts and Estates
April 21, 2015
Joann Palumbo, Counsel in the Trusts and Estates Practice, will speak at the “Planning for Now and into the Future: An Overview of Trusts and Estates and Elder Law” seminar at Fordham University.
- Charles Pierce to Speak at Brooklyn's Hot Projects and Neighborhoods
March 2, 2015
Charles Pierce will moderate Bisnow’s Brooklyn's Hot Projects and Neighborhoods. This event will focus on Brooklyn’s future neighborhood growth and trends including multifamily projects, revitalizing mixed-use and office developments in downtown, and new and renovated products.
- Richard Steer to Speak on Pregnancy Accommodations
December 23, 2014
Richard Steer, head of the Employment Practices Liability Insurance Practice, will be speaking at the American Conference Institute (“ACI”) 22nd National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
- Richard Steer Speaks on Employment Lawsuits at the Employment Practices Liability Program
December 18, 2014
Richard Steer, Partner in the Labor and Employment practice group, spoke at the Employment Practices Liability program in New York City.
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Innovative Design & Construction Panel
December 17, 2014
David Pfeffer, Chair of the Construction Practice, will moderate the “Fresh Start: Innovative Design & Construction” session of the Anchin Construction & Development Forum on February 12, 2015 in New York City.
- Amy Goldsmith Presenter for Lawline Webinar on "Reality Television: Copyright Issues and Participant Contracts"
December 16, 2014
Amy Goldsmith was a presenter for the "Reality Television: Copyright Issues and Participant Contracts" webinar.
- Laurent Drogin and David Kleinmann to Present Employee Mobility and Restrictive Covenants in New York
December 16, 2014
Laurent Drogin and David Kleinmann will present the Lawline webinar “Employee Mobility and Restrictive Covenants in New York” on February 5, 2015.
- David Pfeffer to Speak on State of Brooklyn Development
November 18, 2014
Construction Chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s “State of Brooklyn: The Hip Borough Grows Up” on November 18. This program will focus on the the success of Brooklyn development across asset classes and neighborhoods and panelists will offer predictions about what lies in store for New York's largest and fastest growing borough.
- Effectively Resolve Your Coop/Condo Disputes – The Mediation Solution
November 18, 2014
The Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums and the New York City Bar Association Co-op/Condo Residential Dispute Resolution Program present "Effectively Resolve Your Coop/Condo Disputes – The Mediation Solution."
- Robert Wolf Chairs Mortgage Foreclosures and Workouts Program
November 17, 2014
Since 1995, partner Robert Wolf has chaired or co-chaired every presentation of the New York State Bar Association’s Practical Skills – Mortgage Foreclosures and Workouts Program which focuses on New York’s judicial mortgage foreclosure process.
- Anthony Dougherty Speaks on Employee Theft Legal Issues
October 27, 2014
Partner, Anthony Dougherty spoke at the “Labor & Employment Update- What You Need to Know About Employee Theft” webinar.
- Laurent Drogin Speaks at Hofstra Law Employee Mobility Program on Restrictive Covenants
October 22, 2014
Partner, Laurent Drogin spoke at the Hofstra Law Employee Mobility CLE program.
- AIA Contracts
September 18, 2014
Charles R. Pierce is speaking at the Lorman Education Services Seminar “AIA Contracts” on September 18. This seminar will provide an understanding of commonly used AIA documents and how to use them to minimize your liability. You will learn how to protect your company and avoid pitfalls such as delays, cost issues and payment disputes as well as how AIA contracts can help you avoid disasters by addressing the issues upfront.
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Brooklyn Development Power Panel
September 16, 2014
David Pfeffer will moderate the panel "No Sleep ‘Til Brooklyn: Development Power Panel" at the Massey Knakal Real Estate Summit on September 16. The panel features top developers from some of the biggest projects in Brooklyn.