- Amy Goldsmith to Discuss Copyrights at Time & Space Event for Artists and Creative Thinkers
January 18, 2017
Amy Goldsmith will speak at Time & Space’s “Beg, Borrow & Steal” program. The program will explore intellectual property issues as they relate to artists and creative thinkers.
- Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro to Present NYSBA Program on Strategic Networking
December 15, 2016
On December 15, Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro will be featured speakers at a New York State Bar Association event titled, “Consider Networking a Strategy, Not a Tactic.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel at Bisnow’s 5th Annual Brooklyn State of the Market Event
December 2, 2016
Construction Practice Group Chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s 5th annual Brooklyn State of the Market event on December 2 at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg.
- Roxanne Levine to Moderate NJICLE Program on Advanced Corporate Immigration
November 30, 2016
Roxanne Levine will moderate a panel at the NJICLE program on advanced corporate immigration.
- Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah to Present Lawline Webinar on Software Patentability
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah will present the Lawline Webinar “To Be or Not To Be: That is the Abstract Question, Naturally.”
- Amy Goldsmith to Present Lawline Webinar on Website Terms and Conditions
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith will present the Lawline Webinar “Website Terms and Conditions: One Size Does Not Fit All Territories.”
- Alan Gaynor to Speak on Mergers and Acquisitions of Staffing Companies
October 20, 2016
Alan Gaynor will be a panelist for “Mergers and Acquisitions For the Staffing Industry” presented by the New York Staffing Association.
- Sean Scuderi Presented at a AIA New York Program for Design Professionals
October 20, 2016
On October 20, Sean Scuderi was a presenter for the AIA New York program, “The Design Professional's Guide to Avoiding Problems, Claims and Disputes.”
- Richard Schoenstein to Present on Proving Damages for Breach of Covenants
September 21, 2016
Richard Schoenstein will present for the Strafford webinar “Proving Damages for Breach of Covenants Not to Compete or Solicit, Confidentiality and Fiduciary Duty.”
- Charles Pierce to Speak on Mechanic’s Liens
September 21, 2016
Charles Pierce will present the Lorman Education Services webinar “Mechanic’s Liens in New York: What You Should Know.”
- David Pfeffer to Speak at the 7th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit
September 7, 2016
David Pfeffer will speak at the 7th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit on September 7, 2016.
- Richard Steer to Speak at ACI Forum on Wage and Hour
June 3, 2016
Rich Steer will speak at “Contingent Workers and Joint Employer Liability Under the Wage and Hour Laws” for the American Conference Institute’s 27th National Forum on Wage and Hour Claims and Class Actions.
- Nels Lippert to Speak at BPIP Conference on Trademarks and Patents
May 30, 2016
Nels Lippert will present at the 4th annual Best Practices in Intellectual Property Conference.
- David Kleinmann to Present on Restrictive Covenants
April 14, 2016
David Kleinmann will speak at “Using Restrictive Covenants to Protect your Business” for the New York Staffing Association.
- Amy Goldsmith Speaks on Using Persuasion to Win at ABA Women Rainmakers Program
April 5, 2016
Amy Goldsmith will speak at the American Bar Association workshop "Don't Be Afraid to Persuade: Using Persuasion to Win."
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel on Greenpoint for Bisnow Program
March 1, 2016
David Pfeffer will moderate a panel for Bisnow’s program “Brooklyn’s Hot Projects and Neighborhoods.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Government Regulation & Policy Panel at Anchin Forum
February 11, 2016
David Pfeffer will moderate the panel "Ask not What You Can Do: Government Regulation & Policy Roundup" at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum.
- Rich Steer Speaks on Joint Employment
January 29, 2016
Rich Steer spoke at the 24th National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
- Employee Plan Correction Programs: How to Repair Operational and Documentary Defects
December 9, 2015
Stephen L. Ferszt is speaking at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s 74th Semi-Annual Tax and Estate Planning Forum on December 9. His panel is titled “Employee Plan Correction Programs: How to Repair Operational and Documentary Defects.”
- Roxanne Levine to Speak at the 18th Annual AILA New York Chapter Immigration Law Symposium
December 1, 2015
Roxanne Levine will speak at the 18th Annual AILA New York Chapter Immigration Law Symposium.
- David Pfeffer to Speak at the 6th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit
November 17, 2015
Construction Chair David Pfeffer will moderate the panel "Brooklyn’s Finest: The Next Phase in Brooklyn’s Development" at the 6th Annual Greenpearl Brooklyn Real Estate Summit.
- Laurie Stanziale Leads Construction Program for National Law Institute
November 5, 2015
Laurie Stanziale led the National Law Institute’s program, "Welcome to the Neighborhood: The Importance of Getting to Know Your Neighbors When Doing Construction."
- David Pfeffer to Moderate at the 4th Annual State of Brooklyn
November 4, 2015
David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s 4th Annual State of Brooklyn.
- Rich Steer to Speak on Employment Law
October 14, 2015
Rich Steer will speak at the New York Staffing Association’s seminar "Getting Onboard: Best Practices for Onboarding."
- Amy Goldsmith to Facilitate ABA Program on Marketing Success
October 5, 2015
Amy Goldsmith will facilitate the American Bar Association Women Rainmakers program "How to Ask for New Business and Seal the Deal."