- TKD Hosts Installment of the Commercial Real Estate Women of NY (CREW) Coffee Networking Series
May 18, 2017
On May 18, Construction partner Laurie Stanziale and Tarter Krinsky & Drogin hosted the Commercial Real Estate Women of NY (CREW) for an installment of its "CREW Coffee" networking series at our office. Laurie is an active member of CREW, which is dedicated to building a network of professionals committed to the advancement of women in commercial real estate.
- Stefanie Marrone Serves as a Judge on Client Value Program at the Legal Marketing Association’s 2017 P3 Conference
May 17, 2017
On May 17, Stefanie Marrone, TKD’s Director of Business Development and Marketing, was invited to be part of a panel of judges at the Legal Marketing Association’s 2017 P3 Conference in Chicago. The judges were tasked with reviewing group client value projects completed by conference attendees.
- Richard Steer and Roxanne Levine to Present Program on Evolving Legal Issues for Staffing Firms With the New York Staffing Association
May 16, 2017
On May 16, Labor & Employment partner Richard Steer and Immigration partner Roxanne Levine will present a breakfast workshop program with the New York Staffing Association on "The Risky New World of Onboarding and How to Protect Yourself."
- Sean Scuderi to Be a Featured Panelist at a New York City Bar CLE Program on Neighboring Property Construction Matters
April 26, 2017
On April 26, Construction associate Sean Scuderi will be a featured panelist at a New York City Bar program on neighboring property construction matters.
- Stefanie Marrone Teaches Course on Social Media and Professional Branding to Visiting Law Students From the Universidad de Navarra
April 26, 2017
On April 26, Director of Business Development and Marketing Stefanie Marrone taught a course on best practices in social media and professional branding to 65 law students visiting from the Universidad de Navarra.
- Giuliano Iannaccone and Federica Rigato Speak at Confindustria Udine Event for Italian Entrepreneurs
April 25, 2017
On April 25, International and Retail Practice Group chair Giuliano Iannaccone and associate Federica Rigato participated in a Confindustria Udine event for Italian entrepreneurs interested in expanding and conducting their businesses in the United States.
- Giuliano Iannaccone and Federica Rigato Host Bocconi University Students for Informational Session on Opportunities for Italian Law Students in the United States
April 24, 2017
On April 24, International and Retail Practice Group chair Giuliano Iannaccone and associate Federica Rigato met with a group of law students from Bocconi University at our offices in New York City to learn more about the U.S. legal sector. Giuliano and Federica, who are both originally from Italy, discussed their personal experiences building their careers in the United States and offered the students helpful advice in pursuing an international career and opportunities working in the United States.
- Laurent Drogin and David Kleinmann to Present Association of Corporate Counsel Seminar on Navigating the Employment Law Minefield
April 20, 2017
On April 20, Labor & Employment co-chair Laurent Drogin and partner David Kleinmann will co-present a breakfast CLE program on “Navigating the Employment Law Minefield: Avoiding Mistakes That Will Keep You Awake” for the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The program will address common employment law mistakes and how to avoid or remedy them.
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel on Downtown Brooklyn at Bisnow's Brooklyn Hottest Projects & Neighborhoods Conference
April 20, 2017
On April 20, Construction Group chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow's Brooklyn Hottest Projects & Neighborhoods Conference on the development of Downtown Brooklyn.
- Laurie Stanziale Moderates Downtown Brooklyn Panel at Bisnow Event
April 20, 2017
Construction partner Laurie Stanziale moderated the Downtown Brooklyn panel at Bisnow’s Brooklyn’s Hottest Projects and Neighborhoods event.
- David Pfeffer to Speak at the Commercial Observer’s 2017 Design and Construction Conference: A Look at the Region's Higher Education Agenda
April 5, 2017
Construction chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at the Commercial Observer’s 2017 Design & Construction Conference: A Look at the Region's Higher Education Agenda on April 5.
- Amy Goldsmith to Co-Present CLE Program on Effective Communication with Prospects and Clients for the New York Women’s Bar Association
March 16, 2017
On March 16, Intellectual Property co-chair Amy Goldsmith will co-present a CLE program titled, “The Discovery Dialog System: Effective Communications with Prospects and Clients” for the Solo and Small Firm Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association.
- TKD’s Bankruptcy Group Supports the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Gala Awards Dinner
March 7, 2017
On March 6, lawyers in our Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring Group attended the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Gala Awards Dinner, which celebrates the largest and most prestigious moot court competition in the country.
- Laurie Stanziale to Present CLE Program on Getting to Know Your Neighbors During Construction
February 21, 2017
On February 21, Construction partner Laurie Stanziale will present a National Law Institute CLE program titled, “Welcome to the Neighborhood: The Importance of Getting to Know Your Neighbors When Doing Construction.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Construction Financing Obstacles and Solutions Panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum
February 9, 2017
Construction Group chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum on February 9.
- Laurie Stanziale to Moderate Redevelopment & Rethinking of Existing Structures Panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum
February 9, 2017
Construction Group partner Laurie Stanziale will moderate a panel of leaders in the construction field that will explore the outlook for redevelopment of existing buildings as well as best practices in the redevelopment and reconstruction of these structures.
- Richard Steer to Present on Religious and National Origin Discrimination at ACI’s 25th National Conference on EPLI
January 27, 2017
Richard Steer will present “Rising Claims of Religious and National Origin Discrimination and EPLI Implications” at ACI’s 25th National Conference on Employee Practices Liability Insurance.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin to Host Vistage Seminar on Performance and Productivity
January 25, 2017
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin will host a Vistage seminar titled, "Building Relationships That Enhance Peak Performance and Productivity."
- Amy Goldsmith to Discuss Copyrights at Time & Space Event for Artists and Creative Thinkers
January 18, 2017
Amy Goldsmith will speak at Time & Space’s “Beg, Borrow & Steal” program. The program will explore intellectual property issues as they relate to artists and creative thinkers.
- Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro to Present NYSBA Program on Strategic Networking
December 15, 2016
On December 15, Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro will be featured speakers at a New York State Bar Association event titled, “Consider Networking a Strategy, Not a Tactic.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel at Bisnow’s 5th Annual Brooklyn State of the Market Event
December 2, 2016
Construction Practice Group Chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s 5th annual Brooklyn State of the Market event on December 2 at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg.
- Roxanne Levine to Moderate NJICLE Program on Advanced Corporate Immigration
November 30, 2016
Roxanne Levine will moderate a panel at the NJICLE program on advanced corporate immigration.
- Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah to Present Lawline Webinar on Software Patentability
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah will present the Lawline Webinar “To Be or Not To Be: That is the Abstract Question, Naturally.”
- Amy Goldsmith to Present Lawline Webinar on Website Terms and Conditions
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith will present the Lawline Webinar “Website Terms and Conditions: One Size Does Not Fit All Territories.”
- Alan Gaynor to Speak on Mergers and Acquisitions of Staffing Companies
October 20, 2016
Alan Gaynor will be a panelist for “Mergers and Acquisitions For the Staffing Industry” presented by the New York Staffing Association.