- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Hosts Seminar “Investment Advisers and Hedge Funds — Impact of Regulatory Reform”
February 15, 2012
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin hosted the seminar “Investment Advisers and Hedge Funds — Impact of Regulatory Reform" which addressed how to manage the impact of these new regulations and the top issues for new and existing investment advisers and startup or existing funds.
- Roxanne Levine Moderates Discussion at American Immigration Lawyers
February 13, 2012
Roxanne Levine moderated a discussion for the New York Chapter of American Immigration Lawyers on "Requests for Evidence from USCIS for Large and Small Businesses."
- Andrew Koerner Speaks on Issues with NIV and IV Consular Processing
January 9, 2012
Andrew Koerner will speak at the New York chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association on "Issues with NIV and IV Consular Processing."
- Giuliano Iannaccone to Speak at Confindustria Conference
November 15, 2011
Giuliano Iannaccone will speak at Confindustria in Verona, Italy on “Doing Business in the U.S.: Corporate, Tax and Legal Aspects,” to address corporate issues, commercial contracts, employment and real estate investments.
- David J. Pfeffer Moderates Bisnow New York Construction and Development Seminar
November 2, 2011
David J. Pfeffer moderated a panel of distinguished speakers at Bisnow’s New York Construction and Development seminar. The event was held at the New York Bar Association in New York City. The seminar focused on critical issues facing the construction and development industry in New York City in light of the current economic situation.
- Steve Troup Gives New York City Office Condo Market Overview at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
October 13, 2011
Steve Troup will speak at the “NYC Office on Condominium Market Overview” sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Rudder Property Group.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Hosts If Only I knew... Fundamental Wage and Hour & I-9 Compliance
August 9, 2011
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Attorneys Speak to Staffing Company Owners, Employees
April 22, 2011
- Aaron Abraham Gives Audio Conference on Architect and Engineer Liability in New York
February 28, 2011
Aaron Abraham gave an audio conference on “Architect and Engineer Liability in New York,” sponsored by Lorman Education Services.
- William Weisner Speaks on Financing New Construction Projects
February 8, 2011
William W. Weisner will speak on “The Financing of New Construction Projects” sponsored by the Building Trades Employers’ Association.
- Richard Steer Hosts a Seminar on The New DOL: A Changing Landscape
November 30, 2010
Richard Steer gave a presentation on “The New DOL: A Changing Landscape” at the Legislative & Legal Committee Conference of the Human Resources Association of New York (HRNY).
- Joann Palumbo Speaks at New York State Bar Association on Trusts and Estates
October 21, 2010
Joann T. Palumbo spoke at a New York State Bar Association seminar on “Probate and Administration of Estates.”
- Aaron Abraham and Michael Wood Speak at New York School of Interior Design
October 20, 2010
- Written Performance Evaluations: Best Practices and Avoiding Legal Pitfalls
May 19, 2010
This program addressed the problems that can result from an incomplete or inconsistent evaluation, particularly if an evaluation becomes part of the record in an employment dispute.
- Richard Steer Hosts Citibank Seminar "Current Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law"
April 12, 2010
- David Pfeffer and William Weisner Speak at Seminar on Stalled Construction Sites
April 8, 2010
- Joann Palumbo Gives Seminar on Importance of Wills
March 22, 2010
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin Attorneys Give Workshop for Interior Designers
January 29, 2010
Aaron Abraham and Michael R. Wood recently gave a workshop at the New York School of Interior Design on “Legal Issues for Interior Designers: Creating Contracts That Protect You.”
- Richard Steer Speaks at New York Staffing Association Seminar on Workplace Harassment
January 5, 2010
- Richard Steer Speaks at Seminar on Workplace Harassment
November 20, 2009
- Succession Planning for Your Business
April 24, 2009
Alan M. Tarter, Managing Partner, recently spoke at a New York Staffing Association seminar: “Succession Planning for Your Business – What you need to know today for a better tomorrow.”
- Joann T. Palumbo Teaches CUNY Faculty About Estate Planning
April 1, 2009
- Richard Steer Speaks on Immigration and Employment Issues
January 7, 2009
- Current Labor and Employment Issues Facing Managing Agents
September 28, 2008
- Joann T. Palumbo to Speak at City Bar Association Seminar
April 29, 2008