- Laurent Drogin and David Kleinmann to Present Association of Corporate Counsel Seminar on Navigating the Employment Law Minefield
April 20, 2017
On April 20, Labor & Employment co-chair Laurent Drogin and partner David Kleinmann will co-present a breakfast CLE program on “Navigating the Employment Law Minefield: Avoiding Mistakes That Will Keep You Awake” for the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The program will address common employment law mistakes and how to avoid or remedy them.
- David Pfeffer to Speak at the Commercial Observer’s 2017 Design and Construction Conference: A Look at the Region's Higher Education Agenda
April 5, 2017
Construction chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at the Commercial Observer’s 2017 Design & Construction Conference: A Look at the Region's Higher Education Agenda on April 5.
- Amy Goldsmith to Co-Present CLE Program on Effective Communication with Prospects and Clients for the New York Women’s Bar Association
March 16, 2017
On March 16, Intellectual Property co-chair Amy Goldsmith will co-present a CLE program titled, “The Discovery Dialog System: Effective Communications with Prospects and Clients” for the Solo and Small Firm Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association.
- TKD’s Bankruptcy Group Supports the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Gala Awards Dinner
March 7, 2017
On March 6, lawyers in our Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring Group attended the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Gala Awards Dinner, which celebrates the largest and most prestigious moot court competition in the country.
- Laurie Stanziale to Present CLE Program on Getting to Know Your Neighbors During Construction
February 21, 2017
On February 21, Construction partner Laurie Stanziale will present a National Law Institute CLE program titled, “Welcome to the Neighborhood: The Importance of Getting to Know Your Neighbors When Doing Construction.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Construction Financing Obstacles and Solutions Panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum
February 9, 2017
Construction Group chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum on February 9.
- Laurie Stanziale to Moderate Redevelopment & Rethinking of Existing Structures Panel at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum
February 9, 2017
Construction Group partner Laurie Stanziale will moderate a panel of leaders in the construction field that will explore the outlook for redevelopment of existing buildings as well as best practices in the redevelopment and reconstruction of these structures.
- Richard Steer to Present on Religious and National Origin Discrimination at ACI’s 25th National Conference on EPLI
January 27, 2017
Richard Steer will present “Rising Claims of Religious and National Origin Discrimination and EPLI Implications” at ACI’s 25th National Conference on Employee Practices Liability Insurance.
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin to Host Vistage Seminar on Performance and Productivity
January 25, 2017
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin will host a Vistage seminar titled, "Building Relationships That Enhance Peak Performance and Productivity."
- Amy Goldsmith to Discuss Copyrights at Time & Space Event for Artists and Creative Thinkers
January 18, 2017
Amy Goldsmith will speak at Time & Space’s “Beg, Borrow & Steal” program. The program will explore intellectual property issues as they relate to artists and creative thinkers.
- Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro to Present NYSBA Program on Strategic Networking
December 15, 2016
On December 15, Amy Goldsmith and Brittany Lazzaro will be featured speakers at a New York State Bar Association event titled, “Consider Networking a Strategy, Not a Tactic.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel at Bisnow’s 5th Annual Brooklyn State of the Market Event
December 2, 2016
Construction Practice Group Chair David Pfeffer will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s 5th annual Brooklyn State of the Market event on December 2 at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg.
- Roxanne Levine to Moderate NJICLE Program on Advanced Corporate Immigration
November 30, 2016
Roxanne Levine will moderate a panel at the NJICLE program on advanced corporate immigration.
- Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah to Present Lawline Webinar on Software Patentability
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith, Philip Braginsky and Aasheesh Shravah will present the Lawline Webinar “To Be or Not To Be: That is the Abstract Question, Naturally.”
- Amy Goldsmith to Present Lawline Webinar on Website Terms and Conditions
October 27, 2016
Amy Goldsmith will present the Lawline Webinar “Website Terms and Conditions: One Size Does Not Fit All Territories.”
- Alan Gaynor to Speak on Mergers and Acquisitions of Staffing Companies
October 20, 2016
Alan Gaynor will be a panelist for “Mergers and Acquisitions For the Staffing Industry” presented by the New York Staffing Association.
- Richard Schoenstein to Present on Proving Damages for Breach of Covenants
September 21, 2016
Richard Schoenstein will present for the Strafford webinar “Proving Damages for Breach of Covenants Not to Compete or Solicit, Confidentiality and Fiduciary Duty.”
- Charles Pierce to Speak on Mechanic’s Liens
September 21, 2016
Charles Pierce will present the Lorman Education Services webinar “Mechanic’s Liens in New York: What You Should Know.”
- David Pfeffer to Speak at the 7th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit
September 7, 2016
David Pfeffer will speak at the 7th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit on September 7, 2016.
- Richard Steer to Speak at ACI Forum on Wage and Hour
June 3, 2016
Rich Steer will speak at “Contingent Workers and Joint Employer Liability Under the Wage and Hour Laws” for the American Conference Institute’s 27th National Forum on Wage and Hour Claims and Class Actions.
- Nels Lippert to Speak at BPIP Conference on Trademarks and Patents
May 30, 2016
Nels Lippert will present at the 4th annual Best Practices in Intellectual Property Conference.
- David Kleinmann to Present on Restrictive Covenants
April 14, 2016
David Kleinmann will speak at “Using Restrictive Covenants to Protect your Business” for the New York Staffing Association.
- Amy Goldsmith Speaks on Using Persuasion to Win at ABA Women Rainmakers Program
April 5, 2016
Amy Goldsmith will speak at the American Bar Association workshop "Don't Be Afraid to Persuade: Using Persuasion to Win."
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Panel on Greenpoint for Bisnow Program
March 1, 2016
David Pfeffer will moderate a panel for Bisnow’s program “Brooklyn’s Hot Projects and Neighborhoods.”
- David Pfeffer to Moderate Government Regulation & Policy Panel at Anchin Forum
February 11, 2016
David Pfeffer will moderate the panel "Ask not What You Can Do: Government Regulation & Policy Roundup" at the Anchin Construction & Development Forum.