David Pfeffer will moderate the panel "No Sleep ‘Til Brooklyn: Development Power Panel" at the Massey Knakal Real Estate Summit on September 16.
The panel features top developers from some of the biggest projects in Brooklyn and will address:
- How has Brooklyn changed from back office to front office?
- What strategies are in place to cope with retail demand like Fulton Mall & City Point?
- High competition and high price – are there solutions for developers?
- When is the cost of land going to decrease?
- Rezoning – when will it happen and where next?
- Lots of projects have stalled. How have these developers navigated around delay?
- Are condos the only thing to build to get ROI or is it build to rent?
David Pfeffer is Chair of the Construction Practice Group at Tarter Krinsky & Drogin. He works with clients in the commercial real estate and construction industry, and provides sound legal advice, with a keen understanding of the business climate.